This treatment is recommended for all skin types and targets skin issues such as fine lines and wrinkles, blemishes, sun damage, Rosacea, dry or dehydrated skin, oily or congested skin. The HydraFacial uses the latest vortex technology to suction out impurities. This treatment is equally effective as our other facials, however it takes less time and is great for those who are on the go.
- Cleanse & Exfoliate- dead skin cells are removed to reveal healthy new skin
- Acid Peel to loosen dirt without irritation
- Extractions using vortex suction to clean pores
- Hydrate using Antioxidants and Hyaluronic Acid are Vortex-Fused to nourish and protect skin
- Protection- The HydraFacial Daily Essentials help maintain and protect your results
- LED Light – for acne, to even skin tone, and helps with collagen production
- Derma builder – products to promote collagen production
Refresh your skin with a HydraFacial MD treatment. HydraFacial MD is the newest advancement in non-laser skin resurfacing. It is the only treatment that combines cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, hydration and antioxidant protection in a single hydradermabrasion treatment. The result…..clear, beautiful, hydrated skin. The treatment is soothing, refreshing, non-irritating, and immediate results with no downtime. Good for ALL skin types.
Benefits of HydraFacial MD®:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Oily or congested skin
- Sun damage
- Uneven skin tone
- Dry or dehydrated skin
Experience Vortex-Fusion® – Each treatment uses a series of HydroPeel® tips – Each one has mutiple peeling edges to exfoliate the skin several times each pass, achieving better, more even results. The unique spiral design creates a vortex effect to easily dislodge and remove impurities while simultaneously introducing hydrating skin solutions with potent antioxidants.
HydraFacial™ = Skin Health For Life™
Skin Health For Life™ is our philosophy of not just improving your appearance, but actually restoring youthful, healthy skin. Skin health is a lifestyle. The HydraFacial™ helps to improve the quality of your skin, helping to make it healthy.
Free Radicals & The Role of Antioxidants
Every day we are exposed to the elements – stress, pollution, toxins, and most importantly, sunlight. These are known as free radicals, and they are the root of skin damage and aging. Free radicals destroy the chemical makeup of our skin cells, preventing them from functioning properly, causing our skin to deteriorate.
The most natural defense against free radical damage is antioxidants – they neutralize free radicals, restoring and protecting skin from damage. Antioxidants can be found in vitamins like A and E, or in plant extracts like white tea, rosemary, and horse chestnut seed. Antioxidants are vital in the pursuit for healthy skin.
This is why the HydraFacial™ is so important – not only does it remove surface damage such as dead skin cells and impurities, but it also replenishes the skin with antioxidants through Vortex-Fusion®, the most advanced application of nutrients to the skin.
HydraFacial™ Pre and Post Care
For best results, please follow these instructions
Before your treatment
1. Discontinue use of isotretinoin for 1 year ( Sotret, Claravis, Amnesteem, and Accutane )
2. Discontinue use of topical prescriptive medications for 48 hrs ( Retin-A, Tazorac, Dierin, EpiDuo, Ziana )
3. Refrain from any type of exfoliating treatment(s) ( Glycolic, Enzymes ) to the area of treatment for 48 hrs
4. Refrain from Waxing and use of Depilatories for 48 hrs
5. Discontinue use of OTC Acne medication ( Benzoyl Peroxide, Salicylic ) for 72 hrs
6. If you are prone to cold sores, Hydrafacial may cause a break out; ask your doctor for a prophylactic treatment such as Valtrex
7. Avoid sun tanning or tanning creams/sprays for at least 72 hrs
8. No injections ( Botox, Fillers ) for 2 weeks before treatment
9. Shaving is not recommended before Gentlemans Hydrafacial Treatment. If you choose to shave, please shave at least 3-4 hours prior to your treatment
10. Feel free to contact us with your concerns if in doubt about whether you are a candidate for this treatment
After your treatment
1. Avoid sunbathing for at least 48 hrs ( although, we recommend this indefinitely ) to prevent UV rays from damaging your skin which slows down the benefits of the Hydrafacial. Patients who absolutely cannot avoid sun exposure should use a broad-spectrum sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher and Antiox Daily to maintain your improved skin
2. Injections can be resumed in 24 hrs
3. Waxing and depilatories can be resumed in 48 hrs
4. Avoid heat ( hot showers, Sauna, and intense cardio ) for 24 hrs
5. If you do not need Make-up for the evening of treatment, wait until the next morning
6. Topical prescriptive medications can be resumed in 48 hrs
7. OTC acne medication may be resumed in 48 hrs
8. The above is a guideline and not exclusive. Please contact us with any questions or concerns